RebaMc and Young Mummy awarded me the Sunshine award. Here it is:
I'm supposed to forward it on to twelve people, but I'm so late in doing this one I think pretty much everyone has had it. And if you haven't, consider it yours.... In recognition of the fact that yes, for the last ten minutes, the sun has actually been shining!
And then yesterday (or possibly the day before that, I've slightly lost track this week), Chic Mama awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award
This one I haven't seen before, and so I'm going to do what I'm supposed to, which is:
1. Copy the award to my blog
2. Insert a link to the person who nominated me
3. Tell you seven things about myself that I haven't told you before
4. Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
5. Link to their blogs
6. Tell the nominees about their award
So: Seven things you don't know about me - with a creative theme:
1. I might have stopped selling the t-shirts through the shop (note to self, must change the bit on my blog about that) but I'm still up for orders if anyone wants one.
2. I've added another string to my bow: baby towels. Here's the one I made for my lovely friend E's beautiful new daughter (no prizes for guessing her name)
3. I've signed up for Millinery 2! (Very excited about that)
4. The first thing I ever made was a skirt in blue Liberty fabric in sewing at school. It was horrid.
5. My favourite thing I've ever made is a cheongsam for me out of fabric that my brother bought back for me from China. I'm too fat for it these days, but here's a (not very good, sorry) close up of the fabric.
Isn't it gorgeous? It's lined in cream too, so when I walk you get a flash of cream silk lining.
6. Not creative - but no-one apart from me and B knows that I once wore it with no knickers on...
7. I've got a pile of mending sitting in my sewing box I just can't be arsed to get round to...
And here are some crafty bloggers to whom I pass on this award:.
Jude at ArtfulAdventures
Mummy Mad at the MadHouse
and last but not least, Fanciful Alice
They're all members of the British Mummy Bloggers Craft Market. About which I will be blogging again soon...