Tuesday 17 May 2011

Oh my goodness! How to make a very tired woman's day!

To my indescribable astonishment and delight, I am one of the five finalists in the best pregnancy blog category of the MAD awards 2011.

Thank you so much to anyone who nominated me, and if you did (or even if you didn't), please do vote for me too!  Although if you want to check out the competition, here are the other blogs:

You can click here to see all the nominated blogs in all the categories, and here to vote.

Oh, and just in case you want to refresh your memory, you can click here to see all my pregnancy posts.

7 comments:

  1. These awards are great because I'm getting to discover more great blogs! Good luck! I'm still amazed to be a finalist! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you too! It is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done you! Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    p.s. have tagged you over at mine http://www.muddlingalongmummy.com/2011/05/18/no-child-born-to-die/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much indeed. Now just have to cross my fingers for the real thing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you! Enjoying reading your blog. x

    ReplyDelete

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...