Thursday 21 April 2011

Four

Not four children, although that day is not far off.  (Five weeks today, if you believe the doctors).

Just the one child.

L.

Today she is four.  If I can get the delayed posting thing to work, when this goes live she will be exactly four years old.  Four years from 11.52pm on Saturday 21 April 2007.

She has driven me absolutely insane today.  I have been to the end of my tether and back again, but I still wouldn't change a single cell of her exasperating, irritating, obstinate, argumentative, bright, sparky, beautiful, determined, inquisitive, talkative, engaging, loving little body.

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl.

5 comments:

  1. :) I was still up and spotted this pop in at just that time! Happy Bithday BG !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Happy Birthday :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! We had the party today (tip for anyone reading with a small child and a plan to have the party NOT ON THE ACTUAL BIRTHDAY: don't explain. Just pretend that today *is* her birthday... Anyway, 22 children later, we have all been in bed for three hours and it's not even ten o'clock, although only one of us has spent the time catching up with other people's blogs....

    I think she had a lovely day though - even though she was so tired by the end of it she couldn't actually say so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope she has a brilliant day today! Glad the party went well too.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am following you now :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoohoo!
    (Sounds a bit like my girl as well.)

    ReplyDelete

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...