Wednesday 17 February 2010

Secret Post Club - February

I got my parcel!!!!

It's a fantastic book called Blogging for Bliss with all sorts of inspiring (and just a little intimidating!) things other people have done to make their crafty blogs look wonderful.  I'm going to read it all, take it to heart, and maybe, if I'm feeling brave enough, make some changes.  Watch this space!



But.... I don't know who it's from!  So whoever you are, my secret bloggy friend, thank you so much.  I'm delighted with it and will be sharing hints and tips in the posts to come.

******************************************************************
ps Heather - if you're reading this, I'm not sure where I link this post to on your blog.  Sorry. Let me know and I'll sort it out.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely :) fells good eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the look of that book...let us know if you use any of the tips. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fabulous! it looks like a great book. i'll put up a post at the end of the month so everyone can put their links up if they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I have that book it is full of inspiration. I got mine this morning will post about it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

I know. I'm sorry. I hate these word recognition, are you a robot, guff things too, but having just got rid of a large number of ungrammatical and poorly spelt adverts for all sorts of things I don't want, and especially don't want on my blog, I'm hoping that this will mean that only lovely people, of the actually a person variety, will comment.

So please do. Comments are great...